Saturday, February 11, 2017

First Day in Guangzhou

The beautiful garden that is part of our hotel.







I know some of you are wondering what Molly is like. She has the best giggle ever. She is smart and talkative. She has a lot of energy. She is athletic and enjoys balls a lot.
I am guessing she has not been taught a lot of boundaries. When I tell her "no" she will often shake her head no to me and do what she wants. We are already working on that. She has a strong will like I did as a kid. She will teach me lots of patience.
She is petite. She is a size 4/5. She will not turn 6 until this summer. She eats well and loves eggs.
She can do somersaults. She loves anything active. Frosty will have someone to play with him.
Overall she is delightful and I'm very thankful for her.

Yesterday after we got back to the hotel from Molly's physical, I realized I had not taken one picture. That is the difference between doing this with two parents and doing it alone. I was way to busy watching and listening to even think of taking pictures.
Today we will be spending time with some friends. I met Sophie and Lucy when they were at the University of Wisconsin for a year. They were visiting scholars and we got to be friends. They got here last night and it was so good to see them. My friend Han Ning will join us on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment