Gladney's Superkids team is in China visiting children and helping at the orphanage. It is one of the reasons I love the agency I have used for our adoptions. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. They have a very full schedule. It was on one of these trips that they ran into Brooklyn in a hallway. They were not suppose to meet her but God had other plans.
On a personal note, they will be at Molly's orphanage the 21st and 22nd. Can't wait to get some first hand reports on her as well as some pictures and video. I'll post them when I have them.
Since I gave away all of Brooklyn's clothes, people passing things on to me or telling me they will be as they clean out closets is such a blessing.
Brooklyn helped me pick out some decorations and a quilt for Molly's room. Tomorrow my brother-in-law, Don McEvoy, is coming over to help me sort through some of my storage. This will help me get ready for a rummage sale but also provide a place for things I currently have in our office. I need to empty the office so it can be painted and made into Molly's room. It may seem early to do this, but it really helps me get mentally ready for the new child and gives me a place to go with some of things I am gathering for her.
Stay tuned for information on the rummage sale. This will be a very guy friendly sale as it should include tools and electronics. It is time to sort through some of Dennis' things. I know he would love that the money raised will go to bringing another child home and change her status from orphan to daughter. My plan is to have it shortly after school gets out in early June. If you have items you would like to donate to help bring Molly home, just let me know.
My home study is done and hopefully will be on its way to immigration yet this week. It needed to go to Illinois for a signature from the caseworkers supervisor and then it will be ready to file. This step is taking about 60 days right now.
Keep praying for Molly. She does not know she is getting a family yet but God can be preparing her for this transition. My best guess is another six months before all the paperwork is completed and we can go get Molly.