Friday, December 30, 2016

Prayer Requests

In the days ahead, I would appreciate your prayers for a number of things in these final days of the journey to Molly.
Prayer Requests:
1. There is a slim chance we could leave for China as early as Feb. 2. This date would be especially significant to me as it is the 2nd year anniversary of Dennis' death. I'd love to have a new memory attached to that date.
2. Flights - I can't book flights until we have travel approval from China - about two weeks before we would leave. Please pray for prices to be reasonable and available for the dates we want to go.
3. Continue to pray for the final financial needs to be met.
 4. Most importantly, please pray for Molly as she prepare for the loss of everything in her life that is familiar.
Thank you all for your part in Molly's journey to our family. I see God's hand in so many of the details. Just recently China stopped granting any waivers to their rules. Had that been in place a few months ago when I requested to be matched with Molly, I would not have been able to adopt her as I needed an waiver due to my age.
Each one of you is part of her story as you have upheld us in prayer and supported me in so many ways. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment