Monday, December 5, 2016

Crunch Time

It's crunch time. The reality of how close I am to leaving to get Molly came home today when I received an email about a travel meeting conference call. This is the meeting where the core information about travel is discussed. It is next week!
It also made me acutely aware of the financial needs that still need to be met. There is about $7000 in fees alone while we are in China. Another $8000 more in travel expense. (The cost of flights could increase that estimate a bit.) Last week I paid my final fees to the agency and that was over $3000.
PLEASE consider helping bring Molly home by giving an end of year, tax-deductible gift to help cover the expenses I still will have to bring Molly home. You can give at www.purecharity.com/hierl-family-adoption All gifts given through this site are tax-deductible. Thank you so much for your gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment