Saturday, August 20, 2016

Still Waiting

Another week and no match. Please pray with me. I trust God in the timing but He also tells us to ask Him for our wants/needs.
I've been learning lately to pray specifically and expectantly so here is how I have been praying. I am praying for a match so that when my agency goes to China in October they can take along a care package for us and I'm also praying that we could be in China for Christmas. This would allow Brooklyn to miss less school. In essence, that means I'd need a match in early September at the latest so that China could approve the match before they leave.
On a side note, you might wonder what is holding up a match. Gladney, my agency, is waiting on the files of some children they met on their trip to China in Spring. Hopefully they arrive very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment