Monday, August 1, 2016

To Be Matched

Another big step is completed. My dossier documents have been reviewed by China and are now classified as "to be matched". This means that as soon as my agency identifies a specific child and I approve the match, it will most likely go very quickly through China's formal approval of the specific match. From that point, it will take about 3 months before I will be in China to complete the adoption.
So for now, I am trying to patiently wait for the match. Frankly, I am doing pretty well in that category. From the beginning of this adoption, I have felt strongly that the child God has for me was going to come through a match provided by Gladney, my agency. God has got the child in His hands and the timing for all of this is in His control.
Please continue to pray for the matching process and the remainder of the funds I need to have for the in-country fees and travel expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment