Friday, January 13, 2017

Ready and Waiting

I am SO READY to head to China. Our travel approval should be issued next week. Please pray it comes through quickly and then I will finally know when we leave to bring Molly home. Most likely we will leave either Feb. 1 or Feb. 8. Of course, I am praying for Feb. 1.
Please continue to pray for all of us as we go through these last few weeks of waiting and then as we bond together as a family. I am already seeing God prepare Brooklyn's heart for this transition. Whenever has asked her if she was excited about getting a sister she was pretty non-committal about it. She has struggled with knowing she will have to share me with someone else but in the last few days she has told me on several occasions that she is getting excited about having Molly for a sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment