Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Moving Forward

Lots going on this week. My dossier documents are back from the state of Wisconsin and will head to the Chinese consulate in Chicago next. This group of papers is what will go to China to finalize my adoption of Molly. When my approval comes from immigration it will need to got through these two steps as well.
On Friday, I will have a phone conference with the staff from Gladney who where just with Molly last week. They will give me updates on how she is doing. They met with the doctor that has taken care of her.
They will also have more pictures and videos of her. They visited a lot of kids while they were in China so it will take a bit to get all of these sorted out and sent to families. I can't wait to see them.
Prayer:
1. Fingerprint appointment to come through on a Tuesday so I don't have to miss school.
2. Financial supply - I don't have all of the money for this adoption but I'm trusting God to supply. (I will be having an amazing "guys" yard sale in June. My brother-in-law has been helping me sort through Dennis' electronics and tools as well as other things to get ready to sell.)
3. Overall protection - we have had numerous financial things happen since starting the adoption and this last weekend I was sick too.
 4. Molly - prayer for her to stay healthy and for her to be ready to be part of this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment