Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Prayer Request for Protection

Prayer Request. Please pray for protection for us. I've noticed a pattern among many adoptive families that when they commit to adoption, stuff starts happening often with physical and financial implications. This happens at a time when finances are tight anyway. I know that God wants us caring for the orphans and when we follow His plan, Satan is not happy. My daughter would have never heard of Christ but now loves him deeply.

We have already faced this. My normally healthy pets have all been to the vet in the last month for various things raking up some nasty expenses. Brooklyn has been sick and I'm having a nasty knee problem.
So, as you pray for the adoption, pray for protection for us and for the finances needed for this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment