Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Disappointing News

Today I learned that Molly's file did not head to the province for processing until the middle of September. This would explain why we have not heard that it has moved on to Beijing for processing yet. It could be done any day or it could take a few months yet before it moves on. Please continue to pray that it will be processed quickly and move to Beijing. Most likely we will travel in later winter or spring but each step has its own possible delays or quicker handling that we anticipate. I know God's timing in all of this will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment