Tuesday, May 17, 2016

What is Happening?

I haven't posted here in a bit. So, where am I at with the adoption? At this point, I am waiting on immigration's approval. It should arrive in about 2 weeks. I will need to do some authentication with it and then send it to my agency. All of my paperwork will then head to China where it will be translated and reviewed.
While that is happening, I am also waiting on a match with a child. My agency is working on finding a child that will meet the criteria I have been approved for. When they find that possible match, I will be given her file to review and accept or deny. If I accept it, my documents that are in China will be matched with her profile and China will grant (or deny) the match. If granted, I will travel to get her about 8-10 weeks later.
So, right now, I am mostly waiting and praying for God's direction and timing.
My brother-in-law and I have been working diligently to prepare for a yard sale to raise money for the adoption. I'm also sorting and emptying the office so I can paint it and make it a little girls room. I'm really close to that goal.
Please pray for:
*The right match to be clear to my agency, me and Chinese officials.
*Patience as I wait.
*Smooth processing of all steps of the adoption.
 *My daughter - Pray that God will prepare her heart to be part of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment